What is the Bridge Card Game?
The Game of Bridge is a card game most of us are not familiar with. The reason could simply be because it is more complicated than other card games. But once you learn the mechanics of the game, it can be fun, challenging and could get you hooked just like any other card games.
- The Bridge Card Game has two parts: the Bidding (also called the Auction) and the Play.
- This is a partnership game which requires four players. Partners should sit opposite to each other.
- Bridge requires a standard deck of 52 playing cards.
- One player should be the dealer of all the cards and distributes the cards to all players giving them thirteen cards each.
- As to who gets to partner with who
… Read more
The field of arson analysis continues to develop with more and more precise methods of determining if a fire was set on purpose. The importance of arson analysis can’t be overemphasized, and it is crucial to use a top quality testing organization to accurately assess and confirm (or deny) the suspicion of arson.
Fire investigators collect, classify and compares evidence from the scene of a suspicious fire using specialized equipment utilized by lab technicians and field investigators together. Most states have one or more criminal laboratories functioning under the state’s justice department, public safety and law enforcement agencies. If the case rises to the level of further investigation, the FBI or ATF may make their labs available to investigators. The first step, however, is to carefully examine the site of the suspicious fire.
… Read more
Beside spyware, malware, Trojan, worm, and browser hijacker, ransomware is also the risky computer threat up to the present time. Recently, the ransomware named .cdr.id-obamausa7@aol has brought computer users tremendous security issues and has tricked numerous computer uses’ money. Are you cheated by it? Do you clear how to remove it and guard against it from your laptop or desktop? If having the same issues, you can read this article.
The Brief Analysis of .cdr.id-obamausa7@aol
Your computer has been hijacked by ransomware when you receipt a message from .cdr.id-obamausa7@aol informing you that your personal files on computer are encrypted and asking you pay money to exchange the solution. As a matter of fact, you are not suggested to believe the message and pay money.
Ransomware comprises a class of malware which restricts computer … Read more
Have you ever wonder if playing cards, specifically the bridge game, is just a waste of your precious time? Well, read on because the succeeding facts and information will encourage you to go ahead and play some more. It will actually and surprisingly tell you that you’re doing yourself a favor.
Playing the Game of Bridge results to a healthier brain.
Playing the bridge game stimulates your brain. You are exercising your brain each time you are training yourself to keep track of who holds what card, analyzing your own suits, and figuring out the best strategy to win the most tricks. Playing the game of bridge sharpens your memory as well. You are constantly in the lookout for clues and always calculating your next best move.
Playing the Game of Bridge gives … Read more
Before you learn the basics of bidding, it is best you learn first the mechanics of the play part in the Bridge Game.
Bridge Game Terminologies
Below are terminologies that will help you understand better the bridge game.
- Bidding or Auction – process to determine who will be the declarer, the number of tricks to be won by the declarer, whether there will be trumps or not, and in cases of having trumps which suit should be assigned as trumps.
- Trumps – any suit assigned as trumps is the highest of all other suits.
- Dealer – one who deals the cards; not to be confused as the declarer. To determine who gets to be the dealer one can either toss coin, draw cards, etc.
- Declarer – the winner of the bidding.
Simple … Read more