What is the Bridge Card Game?
The Game of Bridge is a card game most of us are not familiar with. The reason could simply be because it is more complicated than other card games. But once you learn the mechanics of the game, it can be fun, challenging and could get you hooked just like any other card games.
- The Bridge Card Game has two parts: the Bidding (also called the Auction) and the Play.
- This is a partnership game which requires four players. Partners should sit opposite to each other.
- Bridge requires a standard deck of 52 playing cards.
- One player should be the dealer of all the cards and distributes the cards to all players giving them thirteen cards each.
- As to who gets to partner with who